Imperial Renaissance

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Traven Dunn is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

Re: Imperial Renaissance

Anissya Rione said

Greetings all,

Just wanted to post here quickly to introduce myself and make sure my involvement is okay with everyone. I'll be working with Mr. Thayer on the ground, so to speak, and hopefully will be developing that story from there. He has told me he's mentioned it to one or two parties and I wanted to run it passed everyone as I don't want to ruffle any feathers or spring too much of a surprise.

Providing all is good I will just run away excitedly. It is a fantastic story.

Well, I don't belong to any of the parties it was mentioned too. Nevertheless welcome to the story, Miss Rione.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

I'm very ready to post. :) Just say the word!

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

Thank you, Commander Lane and Admiral Dodonna. The smile lingers.

A welcome to Annisya as well. I will assume you will be part of the resistance on Bakura? Perhaps part of the insurgency? It would welcome a realistic view on Bakura from the oppressed side.
You assume correctly, Admiral: she's the well-stacked young talent introduced as Tuskcat ;].

Well, I don't belong to any of the parties it was mentioned too.
Please understand we insurgents must exercise a certain caution these days. -coughs- No, in fact..  it may be I only mentioned it to my worst enemy… or how ever I may come to call Captain VonToma these next weeks. -shakes head at self-

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Just remember the rule

Plans that are discussed privately rather than in the forum are null and void if they conflict in any way with the public planning, even if a staff member has agreed to them.

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

You are completely right.

That's why I asked her and she posted here to introduce and make sure her involvement is okay with everyone. Thought the beginning of a new thread and chapter was a good time.

Posted
Rating:
"Little Willy"<br>Ninja Potato<br>...Moffbunnies?<br>Oh, all right! Put some peas in.

Should I just post now, then? Or continue to wait for ISB?

Sorry, I'm just so frakking excited about this story! -[Rubs hands greedily]-

Never confuse complexity for depth

Posted
Rating:

Thanks kindly for the welcome all.

Traven Dunn said

Just remember the rule

I thank you too, Mr. Dunn, for the welcome. But Mr. Thayer is not to blame for my inclusion. As I mentioned before, the story is a fantastic one, and I would be delighted to be involved with him in the writing from the ground. If there is a problem, please let me know as it is not my wish to step on anybody's toes.

An bhfuil tú reidh

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

It's just that the usual way is, that someone asks in a thread if they can join. Not being introduced suddenly in a post already.

There is no problem this time, but something like that had caused some trouble in the past. Therefore my small reminder.

Posted
Rating:
Corporate Advisor<br>Ah help yourself, we've been trying to kill you for ages.

Hmmm so we're adding a blonde bombshell to the insurgency? Well that should prove… interesting.

Posted
Rating:

Outstanding writing, Matheron Thayer alias Leon Baradat. A gripping read, and and excellent beginning to this new story.  I am quite envious of you at this moment, finding myself in somewhat of a creative slump. Which leads to these questions: Of this ISB scandoc that is to be transmitted, will any input be required of me?

Also, if there is a posting order being formulated beyond Moff Willem and Nekessla, I request to placed near the bottom of the order. Besides the aforementioned slump, the situation at work is starting to get quite hectic.

Posted
Rating:
Corporate Advisor<br>Ah help yourself, we've been trying to kill you for ages.

Well, I believe I need to be suggested to Dodonna by yourself, for upcoming counter-insurgency operations on Bakura, as it is my link to enter this story. I'm sure others may have more to add.

Posted
Rating:
"Little Willy"<br>Ninja Potato<br>...Moffbunnies?<br>Oh, all right! Put some peas in.

Just need a 'Yeah, I would send a message' and I'll post it, Captain VonToma.

Posted
Rating:

It's just that the usual way is, that someone asks in a thread if they can join. Not being introduced suddenly in a post already.

There is no problem this time, but something like that had caused some trouble in the past. Therefore my small reminder.
Thank you, Captain :]. And for the reminder! I recall this past trouble too well and urgently want to prevent such in future.

Background with this one: I was eager to get this piece ready for so many of you were waiting; visited here accordingly scarce and distracted. I wasn't yet sure whether Anissya would find the time to join us, so I thought it safest for all to just tweak an already included NPC (last thread's odd 'girl in striped pants') in a way that Anissya could be her… if, when and how things fit and were OK with everyone.

Now, I am happy this is the case, apologize for what I did wrong and am much looking forward to get this tale rocking with all of you. Also shall kick my secretive wagyx to futurely express such thoughts and request as early as thinkable. (Just hope not to spark needless confusion and to and fro then. Erhum.)

Hmmm so we're adding a blonde bombshell to the insurgency? Well that should prove… interesting.
-archs eyebrow, folds arms- We don't have no blonde. -blinks, sidelong glance at the camwielder- Er.. OK. We.. don't have no blonde bombshell ;].

Captain VonToma. I understand you are envious: there's nothing like running like the lice from the pest controller… No, pests aside: thank you a lot, Wu, and I know your muse will return like a storm tide.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Samantha Koortyn is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

Did I miss something about Willem's avatar change?

Posted
Rating:
New Republic Intelligence<br> I'll kill you with this fraking tray<br>Feles Mala!<br> I <3 Sammiches!

I think that's supposed to be the younger version Willem?

Quod Me Nutrit, Me Destruit

Posted
Rating:
<B>Warlord Admiral<br>Imperial Remnant<br>Supreme Commander</b><br>Did they bring a flag?<b>

I'm very ready to post.  Just say the word!

Good, Nekessla. You will be next to post after Moff Willem, so start making your outline if needed. You have an Imperial named Garrick to face in a cell.

Should I just post now, then? Or continue to wait for ISB?

Sorry, I'm just so frakking excited about this story! -[Rubs hands greedily]-

Go ahead and post now, Moffy. It is your turn. Kess will then go next. After that, we can discuss the next procession of posts.

I thank you too, Mr. Dunn, for the welcome. But Mr. Thayer is not to blame for my inclusion. As I mentioned before, the story is a fantastic one, and I would be delighted to be involved with him in the writing from the ground. If there is a problem, please let me know as it is not my wish to step on anybody's toes.

No one's toes have been stepped on, so no worries. I welcome you to the story, Anissya. I look forward to reading the insurgent's side of the coin. You must understand Mr. Dunn is overly cautious of these things. His Imperial training has made him this way.

Also, if there is a posting order being formulated beyond Moff Willem and Nekessla, I request to placed near the bottom of the order. Besides the aforementioned slump, the situation at work is starting to get quite hectic.

Noted, VonToma. I hope your workload lightens up when the time comes.

Well, I believe I need to be suggested to Dodonna by yourself, for upcoming counter-insurgency operations on Bakura, as it is my link to enter this story. I'm sure others may have more to add.

Yes, when the time comes for VonToma to post, I would like this to be implemented, so Janus can enter the story. Hopefully, by that time Moneyland should be on it's last posts to its conclusion. Or, if Willem wishes to help out VonToma, he can include this.

Now, I am happy this is the case, apologize for what I did wrong and am much looking forward to get this tale rocking with all of you. Also shall kick my secretive wagyx to futurely express such thoughts and request as early as thinkable. (Just hope not to spark needless confusion and to and fro then. Erhum.)

No worries, Matheron. I am just glad another can join our tale at least on the opposite side. This being the case, we can have her make her introduction post soon.

Did I miss something about Willem's avatar change?

Yes, I noticed that as well? Did the Moff suddenly become younger? Now I am confused.

Photobucket

Posted
Rating:
TK0212 | "The Beast" <br>No, I'm a fucking squirrel!

Count me in too!

I think after I deal with Kess and Garrick, I would like to be sent down to Bakura's surface and face off against the insurgents. I think I will have quite a bit of fun doing some street fighting. I know me and Nash haven't had a good blaster fight in a while.

Just think of me as the soldier named <I>Joker</I> in <I>Full Metal Jacket</i> and that is what I have in mind writing in my perspective.

The Kixinator

Posted
Rating:

Joker, Lieutenant Commander? You'll start off as a camwielder? And your crazy buddy's gonna be Animal Moma, right? -wipes face- The frak! That's gonna be some dieing.

Admiral. Thanks for the great ordering. May you live long and… er..

Yes.. we're gonna need a caf-smuggler…

Posted
Rating:

Sorry, it was just a "What if: Young" version of myself. Seeing how it's getting a bit confusing, I'm ending it. Sorry to all who got…well…you know.

But thank you, Admiral.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Good post, Moff-Admiral, Sir.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.