Imperial Renaissance

Posted
Rating:
Corporate Advisor<br>Ah help yourself, we've been trying to kill you for ages.

Re: Imperial Renaissance

So, as I understand it from the chat we had yesterday, it seems that Dodonna will request me to be sent to Bakura due to the impending insurgency and Janus' previous experience in that area on Mygeeto.

Petra and Willem are still headed to Corellia to meet with the Black Paladins and Kabal to discuss future matters, and all this following the initial post from Thayer, then I would imagine Dodonna, perhaps VonToma (Who would have knowledge of counter insurgency experts.), then Willem?

Also, regarding the potential Sith issue on Muunilinst, Intelligence plans either to forfeit Plagueis' ruins to them in exchange for assistance/exclusion in our further plans, (To be decided later?) or Intelligence plans to detonate explosive charges at the entrance, hoping to trap Sivan and her apprentice inside and counting on the fact that the remaining Sith will be too preoccupied with an impending NR invasion and other plans to retaliate effectively.

Anything I left out? Thoughts?

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
<B>Warlord Admiral<br>Imperial Remnant<br>Supreme Commander</b><br>Did they bring a flag?<b>

Sorry for the lateness in the thread, but now I can add my thoughts:

I'm also ready to do my part for the glory of the Empire. Credits, Starship theft, Assasinations, slaves, spice or intelligence gathering, whatever is required.

Of course, Mr. Dresandii. I am sure we can arrange something, but only if we see you more active in this thread to offer any ideas. We need contributions from everyone in order to make this story fun to read.

Imperial Intelligence will intercept a communique from ISB, which Willem will be informed of what happened on Bakura. I will then send Miss Williams to inform Dodonna of this alliance I want, and then I will accompany someone, perhaps Petra, back to Corellia to meet you, Mister Dunn, and the rest of your group on that planet.

I just have to make sure when this happens, VonToma receives the communique from the ISB on Bastion, so both stories(Moneyland) can tie in. In time, Moneyland will have to end on a certain note in which it can close and join this story.

Originally, I had planned for Talon's next destination to be Praesitlyn, where we could perform a corporate buyout of the independantly owned Intergalactic Communications Center with Banking Clan funds and gain the ability to regulate what is shown on the holonet.

However, there is the problem that Praesitlyn is a New Republic world, even if the Communications Center isn't under their control, and heading there even for an independant business deal is risky.

Janus, are you still considering this idea, or are you now swaying toward joining me on Bakura?

Don't forget – Garrick and I plan on pummeling some Imperials.

Start lining up! There's a long list!

Yes, this also needs to be addressed. I am thinking after Math and Willem's post, we can pan back to the Ravisher and finally let Garrick and Kess have their reunion  in the Ravisher's cell.

So, as I understand it from the chat we had yesterday, it seems that Dodonna will request me to be sent to Bakura due to the impending insurgency and Janus' previous experience in that area on Mygeeto.

Once Willem and Petra meet Traven and establish relations between Bakura and the Moff, that is probably when I will request Janus to Bakura. Perhaps while you are waiting for this to happen, you conduct your business on Praesitlyn?

Also, regarding the potential Sith issue on Muunilinst, Intelligence plans either to forfeit Plagueis' ruins to them in exchange for assistance/exclusion in our further plans, (To be decided later?) or Intelligence plans to detonate explosive charges at the entrance, hoping to trap Sivan and her apprentice inside and counting on the fact that the remaining Sith will be too preoccupied with an impending NR invasion and other plans to retaliate effectively.

Yes, I believe detonating and trapping the Sith would be a good idea. It will give them quite a warning to keep from intruding in our affairs. If they even escape the trap and return to Vjun to inform their master, he would be too busy to retaliate especially when the NR is heading to said planet to liberate the Jedi he has captured in his castle.

In the meantime, we will wait for Thayer's introduction in the new storyline.

Photobucket

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Traven Dunn is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

And I hope that there will be enough space for the side-plots of the Paladin. As there is Mr. Bal'ak's treachery and trying to get my rank and position as well as… to please the fangirls and -boys… the developement between Commander Lane and myself.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Han Antilles is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

I'm sure you could develop that during your trip to Corellia and after, Impy boy.

Posted
Rating:

Actually Mr. Dunn, I have thought about this, and being mis-trustful by nature, Kabal may pick up on Mr. Bal'ek's true intentions while monitering some communications or something.

Your call of course

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Thank you, General.

The question is: Would Mr. Bal'ak be that reckless to talk openly about it? And would you agree, that the Commander and I are acting improperly?

Posted
Rating:

I am sure we can arrange something, but only if we see you more active in this thread to offer any ideas. We need contributions from everyone in order to make this story fun to read.

Understood Admiral, you will soon grow tired of reading my posts.:) As far as my involvement, we can go with the original idea and I can wait for Mr Sirana to make contact with me for an as yet undecided reason. Or I could be involved in this Corellian storyline somehow. I could be on Corellia looking to procure a new personal vessel perhaps and somehow become entangled in events.  Any which way I am anxious to get stuck in, I have yet to make a post in the galaxy with this character.

Posted
Rating:

Kabal is very calculating and there is little gain from siding with the underdog, despite what the top dog is doing with his love life.  Besides, Kabal would take that information and store it away fro when He needed it.

As far as his talking openly…people are surprisingly open on their computers, even encrypting can't keepo a half cyborg out forever.

Posted
Rating:

Traven Dunn said

And I hope that there will be enough space for the side-plots of the Paladin. As there is Mr. Bal'ak's treachery and trying to get my rank and position as well as… to please the fangirls and -boys… the developement between Commander Lane and myself.

Well look at that, I'm the only one in our squadron who doesn't have a little plot of his own.  I might need to start thinking about one.

Posted
Rating:
Imperial Spygirl <br>Look Behind You<br>You're Mister Stevens?<br>I glide unexpectedly!

Heh, you and me both, Zak.  Good luck figuring out yours.

"Ad astra per aspera." A rough road leads to the stars.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

I am sure, that the two of you will find their places in the plots quickly too.

Posted
Rating:

I think I might hold off on Praesitlyn for a moment, depending on how long it takes for me to be summoned for counter-insurgency duties to Bakura. The thing with Praesitlyn wouldn't necessarily be that long either, pretty much, we arrive, we offer them a heavy sum of IGBC credits for their operation, we sign a contract, we leave. It could essentially be done in one post without actually including Janus or any PCs, but it was one of Janus' original Moneyland objectives…

I actually wouldn't mind including or excluding that element for later, but it would be helpful for our renaissance and doesn't seem to be a very difficult task as of right now.

Posted
Rating:
"Little Willy"<br>Ninja Potato<br>...Moffbunnies?<br>Oh, all right! Put some peas in.

I suggest you do that immediately after the Sith threat is neutralized to a point where we don't have to worry about them in the immediate future. I'd like to have that communications hub secured and under our control. Or at least under the Clan's. Something like that would help me sleep at night a bit more peacefully.

After that, of course, I do have a question, can be decided now or later: Is that Tatoonie deal we worked out still on the table, my Lord Admiral?

Never confuse complexity for depth

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

Great to see you planning. I'm looking forward to all you old and new joiners…

..almost there.

Posted
Rating:

Good to know Mr Thayer, I look forward to reading your post.:)

Posted
Rating:
<B>Warlord Admiral<br>Imperial Remnant<br>Supreme Commander</b><br>Did they bring a flag?<b>

Some thoughts and replies:

As far as my involvement, we can go with the original idea and I can wait for Mr Sirana to make contact with me for an as yet undecided reason. Or I could be involved in this Corellian storyline somehow. I could be on Corellia looking to procure a new personal vessel perhaps and somehow become entangled in events. Any which way I am anxious to get stuck in, I have yet to make a post in the galaxy with this character.

Depending on what Mr. Sirana thinks, it is possible he could contact you about certain business and decides to involve you to aid the Empire in the end.

Or…

Another scenario could be that you may have ties to Dunn's father in the business since he constructs vessels and you find out he is a supporter of the Empire in the past. You can then begin to aide him and his son with needed resources.

Whichever the case, we need to see what Daiman Sirana and Tyrell Dunn think.

I am sure, that the two of you will find their places in the plots quickly too.

Yes, of course. Voice your concern! Offer your ideas! Speak up and we can help. If there is confusion, let us smooth it out.

I suggest you do that immediately after the Sith threat is neutralized to a point where we don't have to worry about them in the immediate future. I'd like to have that communications hub secured and under our control. Or at least under the Clan's. Something like that would help me sleep at night a bit more peacefully.

I concur as well. I think the business on Praesitlyn will be of most benefit to both of our factions in the end. But first, the Sith threat must be neutralized in your story before you can proceed onto ours.

After that, of course, I do have a question, can be decided now or later: Is that Tatoonie deal we worked out still on the table, my Lord Admiral?

Forgive me, but I have completely forgetton what was the arrangement we were propositioning on Tatooine. If you can post it here so the others can offer their thoughts, we can implement it into the story. Apologies.

Great to see you planning. I'm looking forward to all you old and new joiners…

..almost there.

Excellent! By the time you post Thayer, I think we may have smoothed out the details to our story. I hope.

Photobucket

Posted
Rating:

Depending on what Mr. Sirana thinks, it is possible he could contact you about certain business and decides to involve you to aid the Empire in the end.

Or…

Another scenario could be that you may have ties to Dunn's father in the business since he constructs vessels and you find out he is a supporter of the Empire in the past. You can then begin to aide him and his son with needed resources.

Whichever the case, we need to see what Daiman Sirana and Tyrell Dunn think.

Understood Admiral, as I said I'm fine with either idea.

Posted
Rating:

Sounds good Mr. Dodonna. I'll start work on Praesitlyn as soon as this business with the Sith is taken care of.

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

Thank you, Mister Dresandii. Admiral Dodonna.

I finally made it. … What a day!

Posted
Rating:

Great read Mr Thayer.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.