Imperial Renaissance

Posted
Rating:
#138008 (In Topic #5950)
Standard member
Traven Dunn is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
The story can be found here.

A summary of yesterday's chat:

- Now that Bakura is secured, Janus Talon and Moff Willem Van Aath want to ally with Admiral Dodonna's fleet.

- Talon and Van Aath will secure Muunilinst as well as a supply of credits, with which they want to provide Dodonna to expand his fleet.

- Daiman Sirana will fund the shipyards on Bakura for the Empire, while Talon and Van Aath will do the same for the shipyards on Bastion with help of the Banking Clan.

- Admiral Dodonna will send Captain Dunn to Corellia, where his father Tyrell lives with his wife since the fall of Imperial Center. Tyrell rebuilt his company. He has shipyards in the Corellian Systems now, building civilian vessels and yachts. But with the credits from the public business, he finances shipyards on Yaga Minor where TIE's for the Empire are produced. Dodonna wants Tyrell's knowledge (as well has his financiall help and shipyards) to build new ISDs. (Tyrell's bio will be updated ASAP)

- Petra Williams will be send to Corellia as an ambassador from Muunilinst. Her orders from the Moff are to make contact with Traven Dunn. Admiral Dodonna wants that Traven travels with her to Muunilinst to make "first contact" with the Moff and his partners.

If I forgot something, please add.

Of course the story is open for all Imperial characters, even when they aren't mentioned now in the summary.

This is my re-post of the summary from "Future of the Empire". The serious planning can start now.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

Re: Imperial Renaissance

I believe I was going to accompany Mr. Dunn to corellia if I'm not mistaken

Posted
Rating:

I'm also ready to do my part for the glory of the Empire. Credits, Starship theft, Assasinations, slaves, spice or intelligence gathering, whatever is required.

Posted
Rating:
"Little Willy"<br>Ninja Potato<br>...Moffbunnies?<br>Oh, all right! Put some peas in.

From what I and Admiral Dodonna have worked out:

Imperial Intelligence will intercept a communique from ISB, which Willem will be informed of what happened on Bakura. I will then send Miss Williams to inform Dodonna of this alliance I want, and then I will accompany someone, perhaps Petra, back to Corellia to meet you, Mister Dunn, and the rest of your group on that planet.

Or from what I understand. It was just an idea he had.

Never confuse complexity for depth

Posted
Rating:
Corporate Advisor<br>Ah help yourself, we've been trying to kill you for ages.

Well.. Intel's business on Muunilinst is essentially done, pending the results of this sith lair we've discovered. The banking clan is under Imperial jurisdiction and it doesn't seem likely that we'll lose that control any time soon.

Originally, I had planned for Talon's next destination to be Praesitlyn, where we could perform a corporate buyout of the independantly owned Intergalactic Communications Center with Banking Clan funds and gain the ability to regulate what is shown on the holonet.

However, there is the problem that Praesitlyn is a New Republic world, even if the Communications Center isn't under their control, and heading there even for an independant business deal is risky.

Anybody for or against this idea? Or maybe have something else they'd rather see Intelligence spend time on?

Posted
Rating:

Jordan will be sent on the Corellian mission as well, correct?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Correct.

The team for the Corellia mission are so far Mr. Bal'ak, Mr. Uer, General Kabal, you and I.

On Corellia we'll meet with my parents as well as with Miss Williams.

Anybody who wants to be part of it too?

Posted
Rating:

Thank you for the clarification, sir.  :)

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." - Orson Welles

Posted
Rating:
"Little Willy"<br>Ninja Potato<br>...Moffbunnies?<br>Oh, all right! Put some peas in.

Actually, for the beginning, I'd like to post first. A transmission to Dodonna from me, if anyone doesn't want to start it out.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Han Antilles is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

I think Thayer was writing something for the beginning, but I will let him have his say about it. Either way, should work out I am sure.

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

Thanks for recalling and asking, Han :].

Willem & all: I'm not keen on a special turn in the posting order but think I should put mine in as early as possible. Why, it resumes right from where we last stuck.. the evil future insurgents–and that is, inconveniently, right in the abating Imperial attack, the evening before the Imperial victory party. Erhum.

Nasty: I'm now pretty far… but still not completely done yet.

Easy: Go ahead as you love–I'm experienced a slowpoke enough to write 'two days ago' above mine.

Posted
Rating:

Nonsense, Mister Thayer. I'll happily bequethe myself before you. If you want to post first, then be my guest.

Posted
Rating:

Moff Willem said

Last edited by Moff Willem : Today at 11:44 AM. Reason: Can ya believe I misspelt 'happily' two times?
Yes.  0=)  *hurriedly leaves thread*

"I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm pretty sure you'd fall in love, and then I'd never get rid of you."

Posted
Rating:

Shush.

Posted
Rating:
Mother of Soldiers<br>I must go to the war, darling, they won’t start without me.

Thank you, dear Moff: I shall be dead by Monday night.

And… your edits line made me grin. -does it-

Posted
Rating:

-[Sigh, shakes head]-

Thanks, Mister Thayer.

Posted
Rating:

Don't forget – Garrick and I plan on pummeling some Imperials.

Start lining up! There's a long list! ;)

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Samantha Koortyn is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

The story looks better if written in the order it's taking place.  I prefer less "two days ago…" posts.  I'm sure everyone can wait. :]

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

I have to agree with Samantha.

Posted
Rating:

I thought Mister Thayer was making a crack about how the post was taking too long.

Then again, I'm a old geezer. Can't tell what's being said half the time.

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.