The Fifth OOC

Posted
Rating:

Re: The Fifth OOC

If you've got the post in your brain, I say go for it! I was waiting to post mine because I was hoping for Dragunfyre to post first and help preserve chronological sense. That said, if you want me to go ahead and post, I can do that, too. :)
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:

It's sort of half-way there. I suppose we should give him some more time. ;) Besides, I'm busy today. :D

I want to live. I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie. - Urgo

Posted
Rating:

I got a job. (Finally. Hooray!) But this will slow things down, methinks.

I want to live. I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie. - Urgo

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Samantha Koortyn is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

Congrats. :]

Posted
Rating:

I've also got a ton of work all the sudden, thus my half finished post sitting on my desktop. Yay to Jerin getting a job! Here's hoping I'll be able to post it soon. :)

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Han Antilles is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

Congrats on getting a job! I know how hard that can be in this economy.

Right now, I am swamped as well with a ton of work on my desk. I hope to get a break so I can get some writing done. I am way behind on some posts.

Posted
Rating:

Glad to hear we're not the only ones!

I had a slow space in my afternoon, and finally managed to get my epic and hopefully not too dull post up. :)

Do what you will!

Posted
Rating:

Thanks for the congratulations. :) It's good to be useful, again.

Yay for posting! :) I dig it, Jola.

I need to work on a post for the baddies. And I think Dragun is around here somewhere…

Posted
Rating:

Thanks! :) Glad you like it.

I would love to see a baddie post. Is Dragun around? That'd be spiffy, I was afraid I'd killed the thread.

Posted
Rating:

Posted
Rating:

Thanks. :) My latest feels sort of skeletal to me, so I might try to fix that. Still thinking about future posts- will try sometime when I'm not a zombie.

Posted
Rating:

Finally a post, and a long one. I could take it longer, but I wanted to give you two a chance to respond.

I have a request: I would like to write the conversation between Xiann and the scrap yard folks. So if you could leave that part to me, that's cool.

Obviously, there's likely to be a bit of back and forth here. What Xiann reveals will depend on what questions you two ask. :)

Enjoy!

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Han Antilles is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

Good read. :)

Posted
Rating:

Thanks, Han. :) Glad you guys are still enjoying, I only wish the three of us had time to post more often!

Posted
Rating:

Our thread isn't dead. It thinks it'll go for a walk. Also, it feels happy.

Posted
Rating:

Posted
Rating:

Gah. That needs editing. Hopefully Sunday or Monday. :\

Posted
Rating:

Hey, I really like it though. Structure and content wise. So edit if you need, but I think it's a great post. :)

Posted
Rating:

It has some internal inconsistencies that bug me. But then, my brain has those at the moment, too. May not be cogent enough to edit for a while. You should see how many times I screwed up just these few sentences!

Posted
Rating:

Gah, blasted drugs. I just checked the forum and got all excited because I thought there was a new post in "Just Another Day in Paradise." What's Max up to these days that he hasn't got the time, hmm? ;)

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.