#10049 (In Topic #621)
Site director
Corran Antilles is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
2005, June 5th - 11th:

"An ysalamiri." Brishov repeated.

"Yes."

"Named Bob."

"Yes."

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm28.showMessage?topicID=102.topic" target="_new">Dac 85</a>
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Past quotes of the week

2005, June 12th to 18th:

All Antilles had to do was flick his wrist and Tram's head would be bouncing off the dirty bar floor before he even had a chance to realize he was dead.

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm8.showMessageRange?topicID=8.topic&start=21&stop=40" target="_new">Tram Law</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Past quotes of the week

2005, June 19th - 25th:

Nekessla ran her tongue along her fangs. Just the thought of Jubilar made her want to hear his screams as she bit out his throat– "Partially," she said in a low voice.

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm8.showMessageRange?topicID=83.topic&start=82&stop=90" target="_new">Nekessla</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Past quotes of the week

2005, June 26th - July 3rd:

That's the good news. He's heading right toward you," she replied.
"And he's pissed!" Tram interjected behind her shoulder.
"Both of you… are… FIRED!" The comlink died.

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm8.showMessageRange?topicID=8.topic&start=42&stop=50" target="_new">Zem Renneyn</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Past quotes of the week

2005, July 4th - July 9th

It felt like Split's entire body had gone through a garbage masher. He hadn't had a moment of rest since the whole fiasco with the Tuskens.

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm8.showMessage?topicID=92.topic" target="_new">Split Infinity</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Past quotes of the week

2005, July 10th - 16th

The ones behind this were killers and savorers of violence, and justice would be brought by the New Republic.
Or by the blade of my lightsaber.

<a href="http://p200.ezboard.com/fstarwarstales11494frm8.showMessage?topicID=85.topic" target="_new">Ranzen Elara</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Samantha Koortyn is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’

Past quotes of the week

2005, July 17-23

Seconds later as the young couples footfalls could still be heard, a hand crept up and snatched the failsafe box from the droids neck. Then the dark figure opened the droid’s back panel and disconnected a few wires, and then snuck away into the night.

Marcus Arete

Posted
Rating:
Site director

Re: Past quotes of the week

2005, Oktober 23 - 29

Gandel had purposly left out the part about what would happen should they refuse his offer. There was no need to panick them further by letting them know the rest of the 105th was only a microjump out, ready to surround the base in seconds, ready to pound it and it's occupants into spacedust. Absolutely no need at all.
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Maxwell Gandel" target="_blank">Maxwell Gandel</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1537" target="_blank">The Lost Fleet Returns</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, Oktober 30 - November 5

As the young attendant could think of nothing more in response to say in the face of such an argument, he turned, red-faced and nearly running into Roth’s broad form before retreating from the room. Probably on his way to report to some officious, annoying little whelp of a boss about the horrendous violation to the sacred dress code of the Imperial’s guest gym. Fool.
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Daiman Sirana" target="_blank">Daiman Sirana</a>, <a href="Bakura: Shadows of the New Order(CLOSED) - Page 2 - Star Wars Epics" target="_blank">Bakura: Shadows of the New Order</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, November 6 - 12

He also knew there would be countless awkward moments between the two, but matters such as what underwear she wore need not be one of them. They were a part of life and nothing to be up in arms about. He knew her background made much of ‘keeping your knickers out of the news’ as his mother used to say, but this wasn’t that same society. Here they did what they had to do to survive and she’d have to adjust to that.
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Blake Isul">Blake Isul</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1364">Assassinations of Sin</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, November 20 - 26

It took several minutes for Davin to come fully awake, his body protesting vehemently as he forced himself up from the cushy bed and stumbled up on his feet. Several staggering steps later, he remembered to turn off his still-chiming chronometer. There were too many chimes in the galaxy, and that was a fact.
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Davin Corros">Davin Corros</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1561">Rebuilding the Rogues</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, November 27- December 3

Syren smirked at the smart-alleck responses delivered without skipping a beat. She couldn't wait to slit him open from pelvis to sternum and rip his tongue out … through his chest.
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Lady Syren">Lady Syren</a>, <a href="Star Wars Epics">Judgement Day</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, December 4-10

So she played along, as much as her sense of propriety would allow at least -gazing wide-eyed up at Blake in between periods of bored fidgeting. She had witnessed enough disgraceful displays of affection before to be able to pull off a fair imitation of one, in her own opinion at least.<br>
<a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1301">Alexandrea Talcaeus</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1364">Assassinations of Sin</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, December 11-17

"Is the brig pretty much like this room? Well, outside of the lavish decorating that you've done, I mean. Really, this whole two-chair and table against a black background is so warm and cozy."<br>
"I'll put you in touch with our decorator. She may be able to get you set up with some pink roses and potpourri." The woman's deadpan didn't miss a step.<br>
"That…won't be necessary. I'm more of a lilac kind of guy."<br>
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Ati Quai">Ati Quai</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1537">The Lost Fleet Returns</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, December 18-24

As Traven turned around, Jordan stood behind him. Shocked she stared at the bunch of half-naked pilots, including her commanding officer, in front of her. Traven felt that his face blushed. "Uh, Commander, nice that you decided to join the team. I’m afraid, I forgot that we have no separate locker room for you. Maybe when all of us turn around simply…?"<br>
<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Traven Dunn">Traven Dunn</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=940">The Imperial Campaign</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

2005, December 25 - January 8 2006

This Dame was Dangerous. Dangerous with double D's. Err–I mean, Dangerous with a double D. Double D'd dangerous. Actually I don't know what she was, but this Dame had a pair of dangers on her the size of the empire state building to my eyes.

<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Davin Corros">Davin Corros</a>, <a href="Shatner To Hawk DVDs - Star Wars Epics">Shatner to Hawk DVDs (OOC)</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

January 9 - 15, 2006

I unzip a pocket and pull out a holopic and stare at it for a long time.  For now, with each reflection, they are taking my soul…

…and the saddest thing is, they are doing it without a fight.

<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Simon Kaine">Simon Kaine</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=2269">Deadworld: Tales of Survival Horror</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

January 16-22, 2006

When you’re seated next to a Gammorean couple and their newborn, you begin to rethink economy class. Not that this particular shuttle had much else to offer, I really need to find better rides, or maybe I should just take more jobs that don’t end up on backwater places like Onderon. I kept sticking my nose into my drink to smell to try and overpower the stench of these beings next to me with the strong smell of liquor. I think I could still smell them through the glass. Revolting species, only good for cannon fodder, I really have to learn to fly, so I can rent a ship next time.

<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Johnathan Claw">Johnathan Claw</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=1766">A Tale of Two Syndicates</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

January 23 - February 5, 2006

"This is no trap," Hendricks assured them both, smile gone. He'd produced a bottle of cleaner from somewhere, and was spraying a liberal ammount of it onto the mysterious spot. Lyton swore he saw years of grime and patina dissolve in a bubbling holocost that claimed millions of germs and bacteria. For a moment, he thought he could hear as many tiny voices cry out in terror, before being suddenly silenced. It was a distinctly disturbing experience.

<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Lyton Aeros">Lyton Aeros</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&type=findpost&id=59861&postcount=10">After the Fall</a>

Posted
Rating:
Site director

February 6-12, 2006

"Traven, what have I told you about false pride? It's the burden of fools and failures. Commander Davin is going to be a useful and loyal soldier. All I have to do is allow him this"– he eyed Traven's lip– "small role. I'm not so petty a man that I can't bear his little incidents, nor so foolish a man that I'll trade all his skills away over a few transgressions." He glowered. "Ultimately, Davin knows his place."

His eyes narrowed. "Now show me that you know yours."

<a href="Star Wars Epics - View Profile: Admiral Dodonna">Admiral Dodonna</a>, <a href="index.php?page=topicview&id=940">The Imperial Campaign</a>
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.