My Costuming To-Do List
- River Song's spacesuit from the Silence In The Library episode.
- A female Rohan rider. I started this one a few years ago before taking a hiatus from costuming altogether, but much of it was ruined in one of the basement floods at our old house. This time I am going to try finding a source for the plastic scales though instead of cutting and bending them all myself to save my hands. :p
- BSG duty blues. I've had the patterns, fabric, and other parts for years and I really need to do something with them. I also want to do the fatigues as well.
- Recreate the garb in Kinuko Craft's imagined formal portrait of Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- Some tweaks to my X-Wing Pilot gear.
- Redoing most of my son's ESB Lando and starting his Jabba's Palace Guard Lando. That one's going to be fun to reverse engineer.
…I think that's it for now, but I'm sure I'll be adding more.